new luvias combo.

well, just bought myself a new luvias combo. Took it out on sat and wow! what a stick. I've had a lot of the daiwa sticks sol's, advantage's even a dear as hell gloomis. Made one or two as well. Found the rod very sensitive in the tip but had a bit more grunt than the others. A comfortable feel in the hand and nicely balanced with the addition of the the 2500 luvias reel, which is as smooth as silk. Loaded up with 4lb crystal i could cast a kangouku a mile!So as far as christening the new rod, with a slow start to the morning we found ourselves pushing up stream with Ryan landing the first fish which was 34 fork the next was a bigger fish again being landed by myself with the new combo.. couple min's later another.. We ended up with 4 good fish that would have won the last comp..In regards to the last comp, i found out why we pulled a shitter... Ryan thought it would be a good idea to slide a banana in with his stuff.. .hissy. I didn't find it until the next weekend until we went down to the coorong. Silly thing is he knows all too well about banana's and stated "i don't even usually eat them, I don't like e'm!"Any way the luvias was a smashing success and if your in the market for a new combo have a serious look at e'm.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...