Im Sending Him back To Queensland

Its hard enuff he calls Fritz DEVON....Cockles he flippin calls PIPPIES.... :huh: Tommie Ruff he calls AUSTRALIAN HERRING and Yiros's he calls KEBABS....BUT THIS takes the cake.. :ohmy: :ohmy: VB has just come in from Fishing out in the boat, took our middle lad for a fish for the day..Come in and says he caught 3 King George whiting, 1 legal but he went back, 1 squid, and BAGGED out on Blueys...BUT he threw them back..BECAUSE he had the number 15cm STUCK in his noggin, all the flipping crabs were well over, he comes back with 2 Blueys that were 15cm out of OVER 40 plus.. 15 cm is legal for a bloody MUDDY in QueenslandArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :ohmy: :ohmy: I think the sun has finally got to him :laugh::laugh: after the neighbours heard me Blaspheme , lol :silly:Anyway He cracked a nice icy cold coopers for me out the freezer , guess he is marginally out of the dog house.. :P The Lad had fun, he was crowned The Shitty King, caught bout 8 of them lol..Ohhhh and 1 nice sized Tommy Ruff..Heres His Tommy.. :)Posted ImageOne Of The MANY OVER sized Blueys he threw back, GAH!!!!!!Posted ImageThe 2 They Kept Posted Image

vb4me wrote:

I tried that. Catch and release I said. Why I thought a bluey had to be 15cm I dont know. As if a bluey could compare to a muddy ;) . Isnt Fritz tht german bloke B):laugh::laugh:

It must be your missus VB right I've ducked the right hookMine loves me catching and releasing fishI dont bring anything home that way it wont spoil before get eaten.Cheers
Mickyj wrote:

vb4me wrote:

I tried that. Catch and release I said. Why I thought a bluey had to be 15cm I dont know. As if a bluey could compare to a muddy ;) . Isnt Fritz tht german bloke B):laugh::laugh:

It must be your missus VB right I've ducked the right hookMine loves me catching and releasing fishI dont bring anything home that way it wont spoil before get eaten.Cheers
:laugh: But the left jab is a killer ;). I only bring home what will get eaten but a big feed of blueys would have been nice. It was really one of those days though. Left the house and remembered the crab nets half way round the block. Then realised that somebody had stolen the fire extinguisher from the boat. :angry: Set up the lads rod for him and he wanted me to do the first cast for him. No worries. Mid way through the cast the rod snapped. Doh. After setting him back up again I went to show him one of the blade lure working, my reel locked up. Couldnt turn the bloody handle :huh: and to top the day off tellin Sandy how many crabs I threw back and the only 2 I got were just legal, she says these are big how did you measure them? Well I left the crab measure at home and was trying to measure with a fish ruler and honestly thought they had to be 15 cm. It would have been about the first time i had bagged out on something.Just glad I had an icy cold beer in the fridge waiting for me :woohoo:

hehehehe...sorry kirk.have to laugh at your expense mate.shouldnt, but WILL....never mind sandy.bit of advice softy... DONT CROSS A WOMAN... YOU CANT WIN.REMEMEBER YOU ARE COMING UP FOR A FISH....it wouldnt be that hard for a woman to accidntly cast a sinker into you head then say..."OOPS...SORRY...MY BAD" while snickering...kirk, you will get em next timeim heading out and GOING to come home with a feed of BIG gar, and BIGGER prawns tonight.the gar will be SNAPPER BAIT.my eldest daughter will eat prawns all day and night, and if we go where i reckon they will be, the prawns are bigger than my handso she will get hopefully a big feed of prawnsthere is 5 of us going wading in the shallows.but in the meantime.IM GOING TO HAVE A BEER ...RIGHT NOW.well in 20 mins or so anywaybeen invited to a bbq, with all my corvette owning buddies.hopefully there will be a couple of vettes in attendance, but ive seen them all before, so they not that special to me now.not really vette weather thoughthe cabin gets SUPER HOT inside.so hot i couldnt even touch the peddles bare foot.they would get burnt.cheers for now.

oops... didnt go for a wade.went to mates house for a bbq, and turns out he turned 50...and didnt tell anyoneone thing led to another, and i had a beer with him...thena first for me for over 18 yrs, i had a shot...down the hatch of a scotchliquer...cant say i enjoyed it, but it wasnt too badnow for some reason, (prob becasue i dont drink) i felt all warm...and got the giggles.NO I WASNT PISSED....but this was just my 3rd beer for the year...and the scotch i felt... somehow i managed to get the bigger shot glass.but down the hatch it went on one mouthfulno wading for me tonight

Softy wrote:

Na... not pissed at all :lol:

hahahaha... im not a seasoned drinker like you softy..... i used to enjoy a drop, but its been 18+ years since ive had a bender... vodka shots and me dont mix...that night was the first and last time ive had vodka...NEVER AGAIN.and it was also the last night i got truly bars and list.was that sick its not even laughable now...wont do that again, and i never have.i used to drink brandy... either st agnus with coke, or napoleon which i drank neat.got pissed pretty well, but vodka...SCREW THAT.swore me off getting drunk and i dont miss it either.so this year ive had 3 beers...last year i had 5..for the last 18 or so years, ive had less than a 6 pack every year.
rocknev wrote:

Softy wrote:

hahahaha... im not a seasoned drinker like you softy..... i used to enjoy a drop, but its been 18+ years since ive had a bender... vodka shots and me dont mix...that night was the first and last time ive had vodka...NEVER AGAIN.and it was also the last night i got truly bars and list.was that sick its not even laughable now...wont do that again, and i never have.i used to drink brandy... either st agnus with coke, or napoleon which i drank neat.got pissed pretty well, but vodka...SCREW THAT.swore me off getting drunk and i dont miss it either.so this year ive had 3 beers...last year i had 5..for the last 18 or so years, ive had less than a 6 pack every year.
You did but you have not??? :silly: :lol:
Softy wrote:

rocknev wrote:

Softy wrote:

You did but you have not??? :silly: :lol:
i USED to drink...seriously drink.knew what the interior of every pub i town looked like, and had many a good night as well.cant be stuffed with it now.i had one beer, and a shot of a scotch liquer.. cant even remember what it was called.jimmy has a video of me throwing it down.but i drove home and wasnt drunk.great company to be with, so i chose to miss the fishinggoing out tonight though.bro only seen litle prawns, but speared a flounder, and dabbed 60 gar.

no point harping about whether or not someone drinks, if you dont i say good on ya, i enjoy it so i do. i rarely go overboard coz when i do its not good, get crook and some thoughts turn into words (which to ya inlaws can get nasty :S ) so i make big efforts since to control myself and just have social drinks. six a night is not uncommon and neither is a week or 2 without. i only drink mid strength or light. i used to be on the juice every weekend usually friday and sat nights always had to stumble home too. not as stupid these days (i hope).rocknev good work, but you shouldnt have to justify not being a drinker.

solid317 wrote:

i used to be on the juice every weekend usually friday and sat nights always had to stumble home too. not as stupid these days (i hope).

Theres hope 4 me yet then :silly: :silly: Well I enjoy a few, social, with family and Defiantly when VB has his block off from shift work, as we both enjoy it together, few beers game of pool and bbq's.... :)
solid317 wrote:

rocknev good work, but you shouldnt have to justify not being a drinker.

thanks mate.... believe me... last thing on my mind is justifiong it.i could still empoty a bottle of brandy i reckon, but i CHOOSE not to...and thats fine by menow...if i could only give up the smokes.... :dry: