A quick session!

I found myself with a little time up my sleeve, so after slaving it out on the weekly grind, I decided it was a good chance for a little "ME" time!As the planets were in alignment, and under my therapist's kind instruction, another fishing trip was on the cards!So I threw on my trusty fishing togsPosted ImageRemembering to take my hat (thanks for that recent tip Brenton). After a quick morning dip, I left home for an early start to another day's fishing.Posted ImageI said goodbye to the missus, who was already shopping for some fresh ingredients to accompany my catch.Posted ImageMy trusty transport was at the readyPosted ImageBut then I decide, for this trip, maybe it'd be wiser to take the 4WDPosted ImageTo be continued............................

At the boat ramp, it was decision time for me. Do I use the kayak todayPosted Imageor the runabout?Posted ImageNah bugger it. Could get a little rough out there today, so I'll use something a lil bigger!Posted ImageSo after sacrificing my breakfast in the name of burley, it seems the fish might just turn it on for us today!Posted ImageTo be continued...............

We set off out wide into the brineyPosted Imageto do a little trolling, and see just what was around today.It didn't take long for the first hookup, but wouldn't ya know it, just Garfish again!Posted ImageIt seemed the lil buggers were everywhere!Posted ImageFunny lookin Gar too!Posted ImageThey all taste the same when you've got a good cook though!Posted ImageIt's a hard life being a fisherman, but I guess there's always tomorrow to try again!! {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Ya mad Bugger {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif,that post is even sillier than my hat post and if i see another picture of you in that macho pose in that ridiculous shirt and that oversized garfish i'm gunna scream.........Some of the other pics were good though but you weren't in them {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif..now get out on the water and give us a real report cheers brenton

How long ago were those pics taken cause going by yr pirate picture u look really old now!!!

Marriage'll do that to ya! {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifThe grey is camoflage, so the lil fishies cant see me against the overcast sky, when I'm tossin my lil placky things at em! {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Oh look! Ya try to earn an honest pirately income with a lil rape, pillage and pluderin' and suddenly you've got the entire Royal Navy breathin' down ya neck and threatening to send ya to the gallows, the scurvy dogs!The buggers even branded a "P" on my forearm now, and I find that quite ridiculous given that I finished my pirate's apprenticeship and probationary period decades ago!Now where be me buccaneers? Oh that's right, on the side of me buccan head! {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

• 1 year later...