Top Day Fishing Off The Rocks...

that was a shot of scotch liquer at a mates surprise 50th the other week... it was a surprise to US.... he asked a heap over for a bbq, NOT TELLING anyone it was HIS 50th...that was my first shot in 18 yrs... you can just see tyhe after taste kicking in... screwed my face up real good it did hahahaha

Rick wrote:

well done on the catch SandyWhiting.looks like a great day out.was that your first snapper off the rocks?a good read and the pics look better in portrait mode.might be the way to go with the forum layout the way it is.

Was a great day Rick, really enjoyed, well worth it, yep first snappers from the rocks, im surprised Whyalla didn't hear me yelling lol :blush::laugh:tonyb wrote:

Hey, Rick, where you bin hiding fella?Big SAFWAA outing tomorrow :woohoo: :woohoo: Apolgies for raiding this post :blush::blush::blush:

Lol Tony :laugh: Dont sweat it, Didnt give it a second thought ;)
SandyWhiting wrote:

Rick wrote:

well done on the catch SandyWhiting.looks like a great day out.was that your first snapper off the rocks?a good read and the pics look better in portrait mode.might be the way to go with the forum layout the way it is.

Was a great day Rick, really enjoyed, well worth it, yep first snappers from the rocks, im surprised Whyalla didn't hear me yelling lol :blush::laugh:tonyb wrote:

Hey, Rick, where you bin hiding fella?Big SAFWAA outing tomorrow :woohoo: :woohoo: Apolgies for raiding this post :blush::blush::blush:

Lol Tony :laugh: Dont sweat it, Didnt give it a second thought ;)
i heard ya yelling... STILL ringing in my eyes...in fact at one stage they started to bleed...

Hey well done there Sandy. Maybe you should change your username to SandySnapper. Bugga the Whiting :P Great effort from the stones indeed. Now all ya have to do is join the 30 pound landbased club ;) By the way, the challenge is still on. First one to land a 10 kilo + red ( boat or landbased ) is proclaimed family snapper champ !!

pescados wrote:

rocknev wrote:

SandyWhiting wrote:

Bout to pack his Tardis...Make sure he has a good feed.. ;)

DONT forget the banana sandwhices........ :angry:
Nev you are a gluten for punishment :lol::lol:
hahahaah... LUCKY ME... no nanna sandwhiches today kirk will be up with a report before long.... HES GOT SOME NEWS. B)