3 firsts this evening!!!!!!

hey fellas just wanted to brag about my first legal mulloway on a hard body which is 2 firsts for me lol anyway I went for a quick bream flick in the lake. for obvious reasons I cant say where :P but I was using some plastics and they were getting smashed by the small bream so I stuck on an atomic shad hardbody to see if I can get something on a hardbody as its been a while. had a few casts with the hardbody and no action so I headed to one of the beaches to give it a crack, on my second cast on this particular beach my hard body got smashed in the second half of the retrieve as the hard body was about to go over the shallow weedbeds and I thought it was another bream but it went for a screamer run and my mate said thats a mulloway and I was like shit yeah lol :cheer: Got it on my penn applause 1500 and 6lb fire line with an 8lb leader and it was great fun screamer of runs took a good 10 minutes ot get in on the bream gear. just wanted to brag haha pics coming soon just gotta get them off the phone, oh and the 3rd first was the fact that its my first mully from the lake ;)

cheers fpr resizing the pic pescados, brenton, yeah I was pretty lucky to get it and it ran out down deep and tried to bust me off on the drop off like exactly how ya told me and pin point about it a while ago and it didnt bust me off or straightened my trebles, geez I been pretty flukey lately B) thanks for ya words people :)