rocknev wrote:

go for the cover of the mag.... awesome colours in them fish...

So true Rocknev.That would make a fantastic cover shot.says it all really...a woman with a big red landed close to shore in a tinny, even has the landing net in the shot and boy does that red look fantastic.I would pick up the mag and probably buy it with that on the front.
urhookedfish wrote:

rocknev wrote:

go for the cover of the mag.... awesome colours in them fish...

So true Rocknev.That would make a fantastic cover shot.says it all really...a woman with a big red landed close to shore in a tinny, even has the landing net in the shot and boy does that red look fantastic.I would pick up the mag and probably buy it with that on the front.
indeed close to shore... and just a little bit too far for me too cast D'OH.......
urhookedfish wrote:

I dont think there would be a guy out there that isnt going wow!!!!...nice work, nice reds - wish my wife could catch snapper like that. :dry:

I think some guys sitting out there would also be thinking, "I wish my missus even liked fishing!" :laugh: Nice red mrs scaley!

Scaley Tom, with Mrs Scaley Toms permission can you upload these two pics to the Big Reds album section.Tks Brett.PS...Not sure if Mrs Scaley is a Big Red group member yet and with a catch like that she might like to join.It of course would be awesome to have her as a member.Tks Brett. :woohoo: :woohoo:My wife wont even leave dry land. I dont have a boat but if I bought one it would need to be so big that it would be no good for snapper fishing..ie 30plus feet...and I think the ideal snapper boat is 20-25foot.

Cheers to everyone thats replied... :) I've never enjoyed myself so much! Dont get me wrong even if I dont get anything I just love being out there!!!My Dad would be proud of me!!! :laugh: I know he was proud of me when I Married a Fisherman!!! :woohoo: Mmmm...and let me think about that Pic.... Maybe be a better one next time.... Its too cold to wear shorts and singlet lol :silly: :silly:

MrsScaleyTom wrote:

No... thank you but no thanks I look like an old gran lol

Isnt it funny when you see a picture of yourself after a big day on the water chasing snapper...ie Im often sunburnt to a crisp, Ive got hat hair and feeling like death, but over the moon with elation, you think to yourself...wholey crap I wish I looked a hole heap better for this pic!! Especially when its a first for ya!!My first big Red shot, I had been out deep off Walleroo and had hurled my guts up for the most of the day, and finally landed a 15lber.Man I was on cloud nine..but I looked like I had been on drugs.I think you look quite okay in yours Jules all things considered.Us fishers, have to kind of accept that theres no make up crews to tidy us up before the camera goes off and a permanent record is created of a monumental fishing moment for history to treasure.I guess what Im trying to say is from a fishing perspective you look fine...Maybe to some women they would go what the???...what was she thinking, but yet they wouldn't understand why you were out there in the first place.... Trying to crack those big reds.
urhookedfish wrote:

I think you look quite okay in yours Jules all things considered.I guess what Im trying to say is from a fishing perspective you look fine...Maybe to some women they would go what the???...what was she thinking, but yet they wouldn't understand why you were out there in the first place.... Trying to crack those big reds.

Crikeys Brett, Mrs Scaley is obviously a good fisherwoman, but I dont think ya need to crawl that much ;):huh::blink: :silly: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: