BUCKET LIST - South Australia

okay was thinking of the movie Bucket List in which the old guys compile a list of things they want to get done in their lives before they die, but sitting here on this long w/end with a trip planned for Monday with another strike hook member it made me think?What is my Bucket List for this Long w/end?So what 3 species would be my ultimate catches this long w/end within South Australia, as most people know the species available to catch here, and it makes the Bucket List a bit more realistic than having everyone write "landing a 1000lb Marlin"...which everyone goes oh yeah, add that to my list cos its a given.anyway here is my Bucket list of 3 species I would love to encounter this long weekend when out fishing.1. 25lb snapper2. 90cm Flatty3. 10kg Kingie. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P would love to come accross any of these and would be over the moon..what would you love to catch this long w/end. :dry:

afishyfish wrote:

DR_JOSH wrote:

already got a 10kg tuna and a slightly smaller snapper, already off to a good start :P

Nice work Dr J !What area are you fishing ?
Got onto the tuna just south of wedge island. Never been out there before so just made an educated guess where to find them, think we assed it :laugh:Snapper came from around edithburgh, we departed edithburgh boat ramp to wedge. 3hrs each way, long day in the boat today, :S
fullysikwog wrote:

1. 12 foot bronzie2. 90lb mulloway3. 100lb kingNot to much to ask is it :lol: FSW

Nice one FSW. The funny part is that list is actually very possible here in South Australia as you probably know.Im not exactly sure where you can land:1 12 foot Bronze - maybe Myponga area in boat with heaps of burley or off Maslins.2. 90lb Mully - West coast or Victor Harbour area (beaches) 3. 100lb Kingie - Sitting off Pt Augusta Power station using a massive live squid.God I love SA. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
urhookedfish wrote:

fullysikwog wrote:

1. 12 foot bronzie2. 90lb mulloway3. 100lb kingNot to much to ask is it :lol: FSW

Nice one FSW. The funny part is that list is actually very possible here in South Australia as you probably know.Im not exactly sure where you can land:1 12 foot Bronze - maybe Myponga area in boat with heaps of burley or off Maslins.2. 90lb Mully - West coast or Victor Harbour area (beaches) 3. 100lb Kingie - Sitting off Pt Augusta Power station using a massive live squid.God I love SA. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
yeer, im hoping i will catch at least 2 of these in my life time :cheer: