Bimini Twist on the end of the braid then attach the leader with an Albright. Both those knots will seem quite hard at first, but they're both easy to tie, the secret is to snug them down slowly and evenly. The Spider Hitch is a good knot to know as well for times when you need to tie a quick double line and it's not convenient to do the Bimini.I prefer Spectra based braid to the Dyneema stuff. Colour is personal preference, whatever you chose it will fade with age, I like something hi-vis like yellow or pink for the surf, but for jigging I don't really care.

Guest SnappaHunta
FushLups wrote:

Del wrote:

and for all the iphone users.. there is an APP for it for your phone!

What's it called mate? This yuppy wants to add this app! :cheer:
In my opinion best fishing app for iPhone is the NAVIONICS one. Only $15!!! To by the basic charts card for dads new lowrance is tad over $400!!!I was never going to get an iPhone till I put navionics app on my wifes and gave it ago... The rest is history, pay same price as the old phones plan, but get Australia wide nav charts and gps :)Oh and go on strike & hook anytime with it!I'll shut up now, sounding like an advert hahahaha