a 5m white pays a visit

Guest Brent61southoz

About time you got it up Brent :huh::lol: !darn shame the vid is so pixelated, but yeah, others can see just how close he came, and more than once too :unsure::blink: :woohoo: :side: B):laugh: From memory he stayed close for around 1/2 an hour or so.That was my first truley big shark Ive definiteley spotted from my boat, and I didnt know wether to get excited or be bloody scared :laugh: :laugh:We're still unsure as to wether it was a Great White or a very large Bronzie, but going on its size I suspect it was a GW. Apart from its size it didnt munch on our prop or have any barrels harpooned into it :whistle: I saw a similar sized GW shark on the same ground at the same time this year, only this one had a large dark patch over one of its pectoral fins,

Ahh its a video' date='at first i though it was a squid. cheers brenton[/quote']Bloody big squid brenton :ohmy: :P:laugh:

ahahaha I don't know why but I stared at the "photo" for about 2 minutes trying to work out how it was a shark..... hahaha its a bloody video! I think what makes me feel more stupid is you've posted this under "fishing footage" God i'm an idiot :woohoo: Bit too close for comfort though hey :blink:

errrrrrrrrrr ummmmmmmmmmmm guilty as charged... im looking thinging WHERE the hell is there a shark in that pic, ??????? and only clicked on it to try and make it bigger... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a video.... my bad
  • 1 month later...