Nice Whiting Adam.... Its huge... {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifMan you look tired in that photo..

Lol thats after he rested from the charter, I reckon he would of looked something like this on the boat! {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gifhttp://theyangpa.files.wordpress.com/2006/04/hungover3.jpg

It sort make you sad when to think of all those years one that size and age has escaped all the predators of the sea, then one day he stuffs up and latches on to a tempting cockle, unbeknown to him its embedded with a nice sharp hoof.[/color:34ik5k8p]

Thats a big whiting from Hardwicke bay Bennyboy {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifi drift fish Hardwicke quite a bit but have only managed around the 48 mark and thought that was big until seen this monster {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gifgreat work guys some really big georgies thereunfortunately this one will be hanging on my wall wondering what could have been {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

yeah i was pretty surpised for that area too, although it wasn't exactly in the bay area, more out from souttar, but still i was stoked. Thought i'd hooked a pannie {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifHave a few between 45-48cm from that general area also {SMILIES_PATH}/smiley.gif

My best is 52cm from Arno Bay, 'bout 120 meters from land[/color:2z7qrud9]

Ospraymines very similar 53cm & about 150mt from shore at redbanks 5km Nth of Arno Bay.took a full unweighted pillie meant for a snapper. the other one in the pic is wellover legal length 32cm i think, doesn't look like it though {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif.cheersBigAshPosted Image
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
bigred88 wrote:

me and my m8 went to the onkaparinga near surf lifesaving club and jetty we caught 5 KG Whiting the biggest 54cm the others wher 47,49,38,40 we used float poppers small ones and worked withing 30mins biggest whiting ive ever seen and going to enjoy them for breakfast

Well let me tell you if you got "KG Whiting" of that size landbased i'm sellin me boatWhere's the Photo's ??????? Otherwise we no believe... Actually even with photo's i don't think i would believe ;)
  • 2 months later...