Tucker on the water

Hi HookstersA heads up on what tucker to be had out on the water.I personaly tend to find that sandwiches and savory bikkies are great but i confess i do like some hot food out there the most. My most favourite would have to be my pork spare ribs on the BBQ, MMMMMM can taste them right now. :lol:Posted ImageAny favourites that may interest others or me feel free to give us your most liked fare on the water.;):P:clap: :clap:

Guest boys day out

Hi HookstersA heads up on what tucker to be had out on the water.I personaly tend to find that sandwiches and savory bikkies are great but i confess i do like some hot food out there the most. My most favourite would have to be my pork spare ribs on the BBQ' date=' MMMMMM can taste them right now. :lol: [img']http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g334/Rickster28/Image244.jpg[/img]Any favourites that may interest others or me feel free to give us your most liked fare on the water.;):P:clap: :clap:

SAVED ONE FOR ME ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

VERY NICE PICK RICK (THAT RHYMES!)IVE BEEN KNOWN TO ENJOY THE ODD PACK OF SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS AND WASH IT DOWN WITH SOME SOFTIE.I FIND THE FAT IN A LARGE BAG OF CHIPS TO BE VERY SETTLING FOR MY STOMACH.Sandwhiches are okay but sometimes when your on the edge (and a few of you probably know what Im talking about) then its hard to force a sandwhich down, but start with a few chips till you can stomach a few more then stuff your face.like in that old chip add.Then the bag is gone :ohmy:

Guest Shark-Kat 6
"Ricks Ribs" are an absolute sensation at 2am in the morning :) :) :)
So let me get this right "Ricks Ribs" are an absolute sensation MMMOK :unsure: :unsure: :huh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Be grateful Ricks not serving ya his sausage! :sick: :vomit: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :pinch: :whistle:

Chinese from the little place just outside the fishermans wharf market. Tie the boat up and you can watch it while your waitin. It has rescued me and leethal planty of times lol. Cant go wrong

Now thats service, to finish it of is to find Rickster out on the water to get your fastfood spare ribs :laugh: :cheer: :unsure: , night would be easier, just look for the brightest Barcrusher :sun::boat:
Chinese from the little place just outside the fishermans wharf market. Tie the boat up and you can watch it while your waitin. It has rescued me and leethal planty of times lol. Cant go wrong
Now thats service' date=' to finish it of is to find Rickster out on the water to get your fastfood spare ribs :laugh: :cheer: :unsure: ' date=' night would be easier, just look for the brightest Barcrusher :sun::boat:[/quote'']Mental note, must get a neon (OPEN) sign. :clap::lol: :lol: :lol: :woohoo:

extended trips to the rocks or west coast beach will see me take marinated steak, sausages, baked beans, and have been known to cook spuds in the coals WITH REAL BUTTER... yeah baby... homemade soup a few times,hotdogs and hamburgers go down rather well. heating and cooking on a campmaster stove, with the gas canisters... NOW IM HUNGY... dammit....