Bogged at Sellicks= Hightide= Disaster and a laugh

Hi guysI went for a drive down Sellicks Beach for a look and to see if anyone was catching any samnbos. With a big tide and no beach to drive on I parked in the car park and had a look both ends. After looking twice I noticed there was a commodore bogged and taking in water :clap::clap: . After a laugh I ran down for a look. With two ropes tied to the car. The wash was slowly dragging it out with the waves going over the bonnet :boot: . The pictures says it all :laugh: Bad quailty photos from my phone :boot::d/:d/:d/

Photo0286.jpg

Photo0287.jpg

lol yeh, I live a minute away from sellicks see that all the time - I used to go down in the 4bie and pull them out but now??? lol not so often... I dont get it - one school of thought is - "Yeah Ive got a commodore and it drives really well on rocks"????? The other school of thought is - "BURP" @&%^(&%))*^_ :d/:d/ ******&**&+^$#$@#@ "Burp" @#^@%&$%#*^%( MAN!!!!! DUDE!!!! #$#$&$#*%# :vomit:

seen a video on you tube worst boat launch ever worth a look similar to this bloke no idea but a few cars involved.

hahaha dale, i looked up that youtube clip and it was hilarious..but a little bit sad :pinch: ...it took 3 4WD and 2 Tractors and about 20 people to get this one boat out of the lake. They finally do it and drive the original vehicle and trailer up on the beach and open the doors and the water gushes out.... :blink: