Brown Trout Sesh . Mully an Jimbo's first .

Yaaaay... Finally got this video uploaded . Only took me a few attempts and 5 days to get it right but finally got there . I'm not very clever at getting computers to work for me . Last weekend I finally got to go and catch a brown trout with Mully and Banga . We headed to a more distant pastures than normal to try our luck after being given a heads up from a fellow S&H member . Cheers immensely for that . Spent most of the day walking the bank casting and trying our luck with different lures . Didn't take to long before Mully and myself caught our first brown trout and then Banga an us move on to make PB's . There is a couple of cracking moments , one where you can see the tip of my rod get a smacked by a trout , i pause a second then give a quick jig of the lure an it comes back and smacks the lure and i'm on . But when i get it to the bank the lure snags the reeds and in the process of trying to get the fish it falls of the lure . bugger . The other moment is Mully hooking up on a decent trout that then has a barra moment and spits his lure . Had to edit out the audio at that moment to . All in all it was a cracking adventure with some cherry's popped and some PB's to target . Cant wait to have another crack . Here is the footage from the Sesh . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5TIHpbIVAHope this is all good . Getting the hang of the new editing program .All fish were released and i have a cracking shot of a trout being released but couldn't fit it in . Spew .

Cheers fellas . G'day Brett , all footage was taken with my go pro hd cam . And photos where taken with my wifes canon camera . The go pro are a cracking little camera , 10mtr drop proof and 10mtr waterproof (which i'm yet to test). I unfortunately have a scratch on the actual lens now not lens cover . Hope to get a new one soon so i can get different angles at the same time . If your keen to get one PM me and i could help you out . I think it was your self that gave the heads up on this location and cant be thankful enough for that so its the least i could do . It is always great to have an idea where to start trying and once your successful at landing that first of a target species you can elaborate on that . Cheers again .

Good to hear your up and walking again Bream Reaper . Hope your good as new in no time . Give us a heads up when your keen to get out there . If your doorstep is the port Rickster , I have had one learning sesh with banga . Caught a Skate or ray (not sure what it was called) an didn't have the camera turned on . Spew . The Mully Magnet is in storage at the moment an wont be in use for a little bit yet any way :angry:

Ahh huh . Sorry Rickster . Still have Mullies on the back of my mind :whistle: You wouldn't happen to have a creek or river in front of your doorstep buy any chance then . Either Mully Banga or me might just end up there . :laugh:

I do have two dams that are only 2 mins from me. :laugh::laugh::laugh: See you soon. :lol::lol::lol: :woohoo:
  • 4 months later...