Epic Salmon on Fly, must see.

Great footage there JW, amazing stuff.I'm surprised more people don't flyfish locally, my mate does well on the salmon trout around the port on fly, and for fish like the little salmon round here, fly fishing looks like a way fun way of tangling with them.... Rather than the boring old pilie bits and SOS I use ;)Cheers for putting this up.... :)

Surely if some of the pros see this you could be head hunted for a show. :clap::clap::clap: This is the she-hizzle.Im blown away by that go-pro work...I always thought that Go-pro made the rod look like its bent funny but your footage from behind your rod looks perfect.Who was doing most of the filming with the handycam..Great work. Love the soundtrack too.Again, some wicked footage Bro!

cheers guy. was an awesome few days on the salmon there.daz, yea i was getting a bit worried with the boardies too but,, i tripple checked lol!URHF it was all done on go pro, there was another camera kicking around that my bro was filming on but i broke that camera and cant get the footage, so everything you see there was filmed on 1 gopro. and edited. .. apart from the couple of pics.