The last bend of a Classic Rod.

Hi hookstersWell it's finally happened, a much loved Classic Rod FT67 built by Yatesy from Sport Fishing Scene has come to an end on a huge ray. :ohmy: I purchased this rod some 25 odd years ago and has done me well, i have caught many a fish on it with the most being the Elusive Silver Ghost.Has travelled to a lot of destinations and have some great times with it.It was the prize of my collection, anyway it can rest now as it has done it's job. :clap: I am still a happy man as it has served me well over that 25 yrs so i can't complain, i think that time frame is very good and a testament to the quality of such a fine rod. so on that note Classic Rods are a number one rod for quality and durability and would recommend them to anyone.The last bend.Posted ImageThe final result.Posted ImageGoing to be a task now to get another equal to this. :(PS. I did'nt even get the top half or i would have kept it as a two piece.

Bugger.. my bro bought a 1 piece classic rod from cashies for $30' date=' not really sure what its worth..snapped my fenwick rod trying to pull a decent bream from under jervois.. grr piece a shit @ uhf.. think you take the cake mate lol[/quote']Alot more than what you might think, mine cost me a considerable amount back then. But was well worth it. ;)

As the old girl Suzy Q sang " Can you can the can..."Rickster come and have a look at my rods that have arrived this month from the factory. Maybe not up there with a custom rod but very competitive in the current market. Something a little different, well made and our dearest rod is $75. Dont let that fool you we have sold heaps of these by guys who have put them at $120 to 300 bracket. Come with a twelve month warranty :ohmy: I'd appreciate the feedback and we always look after strike and hook membersAnd you can have a fish at mine as well when you come down B)