white pointer vs snapper

Sensational footage there fella . Very hairy seeing that shadow come out of nothing . Was watching river monsters on abc somthing . They were tracking bull sharks in a river , that had learnt to sit an wait under fishing boats for the anglers to bring a feed of Cob (south african mulloway)to them . Not as stupid as you might think .

Great video mate' date=' not sure if it was just my speakers but pretty sure I could hear the first crunch when he grabs the fish and then a a couple of chomps after that.Cheers[/quote']yeah theres a crunch as it takes off with the fishthey bite them straight through sometimescheersBigAsh
  • 2 weeks later...
Great video mate' date=' not sure if it was just my speakers but pretty sure I could hear the first crunch when he grabs the fish and then a a couple of chomps after that.Cheers[/quote']yeah theres a crunch as it takes off with the fishthey bite them straight through sometimescheersBigAsh
GWs must use their ribs as toothpicks :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: