I’m starting to get dizzy reading some of this stuff

The South Australian Fishing & Lifestyle Party are looking for new membersPremiers marine park press release and RecFish SA responseFishers & Shooters Party SAHas Anybody From RecFishSA ever posted in hereSouth Australian Fishing & Lifestyle PartyQuestions in ParliamentGood things happening with the Victorian RFL's!!People have walked away from the other forum site ,is this site next for the same outcome ?
People have walked away from the other forum site ' date='is this site next for the same outcome ?[/quote']I don't believe so.Any party claiming to represent the voice of the voter, or any political decision affecting our demographic group is certainly valid and worthy of discussion by anyone with an interest.It should not drive people away, but instead assist with answering questions, addressing concerns or promoting discussion.As a fisherman I too have many questions and uncertainties in relation to the politics behind our passtime, so I have entered a couple of the discussions myself, with the hope of having some of my own questions addressed and answered.As a staff member here, I'd like to remind everyone that we are not censors who decide what can or cannot be discussed by site members. The site is provided for your use, while we are "moderators" who ensure that your discussions remain within the parameters and boundaries set by our site terms of use.If you as members wish to post or discuss a topic, we as staff are not at liberty to deny....and you wouldn't like it if we did begin to follow that path! No-one likes a censor making decisions for them, and we don't want to be overlords making those decisions.Want more fishing reports, it's up to members to post more fishing reports. Want more political content, it's up to members to post more political content. Want more jokes, more pictures, it's up to members............members drive the direction of the site and post the content. It's meant to be fun here, it's meant to be relaxing, it's meant to be informative, it's meant to be a resource provided for your use and your entertainment.The ball is in YOUR court, take it and run with it in whichever direction you see fit. We just provide the playing field, and ensure the rules are followed during the game, and we even do our best to minimise those rules, so as not to interfere with the play of the ball!

As a staff member here, I'd like to remind everyone that we are not censors who decide what can or cannot be discussed by site members.

Thanks for that confirmation Ranger, it's very encouraging to hear. That's a totally different attitude to some other SA based fishing websites and clearly explains why this website appears to becoming more popular.
People have walked away from the other forum site ' date='is this site next for the same outcome ?[/quote']I don't believe so.Any party claiming to represent the voice of the voter' date=' or any political decision affecting our demographic group is certainly valid and worthy of discussion by anyone with an interest.It should not drive people away, but instead assist with answering questions, addressing concerns or promoting discussion.As a fisherman I too have many questions and uncertainties in relation to the politics behind our passtime, so I have entered a couple of the discussions myself, with the hope of having some of my own questions addressed and answered.As a staff member here, I'd like to remind everyone that we are not censors who decide what can or cannot be discussed by site members. The site is provided for your use, while we are "moderators" who ensure that your discussions remain within the parameters and boundaries set by our site terms of use.If you as members wish to post or discuss a topic, we as staff are not at liberty to deny....and you wouldn't like it if we did begin to follow that path! No-one likes a censor making decisions for them, and we don't want to be overlords making those decisions.Want more fishing reports, it's up to members to post more fishing reports. Want more political content, it's up to members to post more political content. Want more jokes, more pictures, it's up to members............members drive the direction of the site and post the content. It's meant to be fun here, it's meant to be relaxing, it's meant to be informative, it's meant to be a resource provided for your use and your entertainment.The ball is in YOUR court, take it and run with it in whichever direction you see fit. We just provide the playing field, and ensure the rules are followed during the game, and we even do our best to minimise those rules, so as not to interfere with the play of the ball![/quote']Get this stuff on the S&H home page as a sticky???SOLID GOLD, well said Ranger B)B)B)