Blatant Plug <'////>>>>>>< Sporstsfishing Scene Cavan

I would like to post this because I have not had this kind of service for a very long time at a Tackle Store.I would like to praise the staff at Sportsfishing Scene Cavan, for their honesty, friendly service, and their willingness to let you "play" with the gear on offer, also their honest opinions relating to all the tackle that they sell.Not ridiculous product bashing because of so called sponsors...If it is good they will tell you, and also suggest your options, when comparing brands, terminal tackle and prices.Special thanks to Ian and his staff, Darren ...... :clap::clap: Making it a pleasurable experience to walk into a tackle shop once again.

Did you buy anything Tri? Spool the new real?
:woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :clap::clap: Yes ' date=' I did buy something' date=' and yes I did spool the "new reel" ...... :whistle: Thanks for asking[/quote'']I seen the size of the 30000 spool the other day.. hate to know how much it cost if you didnt back it up a fair way with mono