Stolen Bream Boat

The :censored:ing low life :censored:ers >:( as Ranger said its a very distinct boat and you can't miss it :(.The thing that spins me out is I saw Adam putting it on the trailer the morning of the night it got pinched :icon_eek:.God help 'em if Adam ever find the bastards >:( :icon_evil: nothing but low life scum :icon_evil:Hard luck Adam :( we feel for ya mate :(

The thing that spins me out is I saw Adam putting it on the trailer the morning of the night it got pinched :icon_eek:.

LL, what was it you were saying to me after we saw Adam that morning :-\ "Geez I'd like a boat like that one ;)" Hmmmmmmmmm :police:No wonder you were so keen to get on the leccie the other day ??? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:Sorry mate couldnt resist 8) :icon_e_wink:

The thing that spins me out is I saw Adam putting it on the trailer the morning of the night it got pinched :icon_eek:.

LL, what was it you were saying to me after we saw Adam that morning :-\ "Geez I'd like a boat like that one ;)" Hmmmmmmmmm :police:No wonder you were so keen to get on the leccie the other day ??? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:Sorry mate couldnt resist 8) :icon_e_wink:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: No probs CK :stir: :stir: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

thanks for the help here guys, i have been flat out with work and haven't had much access to the net. my boat was stolen from a garage at smithfield on the 8th of november. as it stands, there has been bugger all interest from the police, and unfortunately nothing has turned up. i'm told that this is an everyday occurence, and the police just do not have the resources to investigate. its funny, when a crime involves something over $10000 in value, it is considered a major crime, yet when a $30000 boat is stolen, there's no investigation. i can't blame the police for their lack of involvement, but it just sucks arse. i'll say it right here and now though, should i find out who was involved, god help them!i also learnt my lesson regarding the contents of the boat... my sounders, gps and safety gear were not covered by my policy so i'll lose out on about $3500 worth of gear. my advice to anyone who owns a boat is to check or update your policy, so you don't end up in the same predicament i'm in.also, like coight has said, this hull is a one off, it was custom built for darren 'dizzy' borg and is a unique shape. i dare say it'll be picked apart and sold off, but hopefully along the way these dropkicks will stuff up and be caught out.thanks again for helping me out guysadam