Great conditions this week, what are you chasing?

Only had an hour and half today had a quick look around fir some salmon between st Kilda and black pole found a school but very touchy in the crystal clear water then when finally hooked up the school got smashed by a pod of dolphins. Ended up just sitting back and watching them. My 3 year old absolutely loved them

how did you fellas go over the weekend?? i tried half a dozen spots with no luck, ended up coming closer and catching a few XO sized squid... also saw plenty of dolphins smashing a school of either small ST's or garfish.

Still another great day out on the water, was pretty choppy in the morning but flat end right off around 10:30am.

My beach sesh turned out to be a no go after waiting all day to hear back from my mate and find out he wanted to give it a miss. So hopefully going to head out early mid week and hit the beach when the weather isn't too bad. I guess this is providing the weather site I'm looking at is actually accurate :lol:

Bad luck mate! I finally got some good carp action last Night! Pics r crap though!! Phone is on its way out.... Hopefully I can salvage them for the comp! Been stuck in front of the iPad for two weeks now looking for a decent camera... Ended up buying a reel instead

I hate reading!!!!!

But your photos have been crap for ages :D !

Not my specialty but something like the Panasonic Lumix comes to mind......shockproof & waterproof (to an extent) & decent burst mode.....even get Wi-Fi these days.

Camera House, Teds, Diamonds even Harldy Normal are all pretty competative unless your after a cheap 'grey import'.

Oops off topic :blush:

Mainly hooks and lee der lately .... Bastard reel! Thought I was slipping on my game.... 4 bust offs on very good fish! All in a row! Luckily Lucky I noticed it was the bail roller that had become loose, and my line was getting stuck in there...

Good timing , my new baby just arrived in time 😎

Best $100 I ever spent!!

Can't believe the difference!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tested it out and broke it in last night for the first time 😝

Smooth as silk, just doesn't say enough! ESP after changing from my thrashed out sol!

That thing has been seriously abused and punished in its life!!

Chalk and cheese 😄 only thing I will say.... I can't see this reel handling even 1/3 of what my old daiwas did and staying in 1 piece....

IMO anyway...