Just how lucky is this bloke??

Sympathy factor = 0 :icon_lol: :icon_lol:It says notice greg is underwater,got news for "Greg"....belt around like a friggin clown in an overpowered boat that was cavitating and borderline out of control and get your just deserts imo.It says "attetion boat drivers...gregs life vest ect saved his life"Should say ..."attention all boat owners.....drive around like a friggin galah and you may end up a cot case like Greg"Take example from imbociles like him and dont do what he did in the first place regardless what safety measures you take. ;)

Wow. That thing flies. literally. At full throttle it was hardly touchin the water. Downright dangerous. I didnt realise you needed a boat that quick to catch bream :icon_e_biggrin:. Think I ll keep chasin slower fish like snapper kings and whiting :P. Well said Cal. Couldnt agree more.

yeah VB, didnt you know that when trolling for snook you need a boat fast enough to rip the hooks outta their mouths....

"attention boat drivers...greg's life vest saved his life"

I think that half throttle would of been a better solution.. I didnt see that boats name, was it Commodore?

i recon he wasnt going fast enough... Dunno bout it being expensive, that boat would be fine unlike the fella launched out.Seriously what type of clown tries to cross a wake on that angle at that speed, nothing wrong with getting a bit of air time off a wake but not at flat stick...

I must agree it does look like Coight's boat..I thought it was Coight at first..

Nah if that was coight, he would have hit the wake, the Javelin would have got airborne :o done a 360 (not a 180 ::)) coight would have then gunned the motor soon as the boat hit the water, straightened up, and kept going ;D :laugh: :icon_lol:

Nah if that was coight, he would have hit the wake, the Javelin would have got airborne :o done a 360 (not a 180 ::)) coight would have then gunned the motor soon as the boat hit the water, straightened up, and kept going ;D :laugh: :icon_lol:

all while tying on a new leader ready for the next spot ;) ;D