G'day guys,I'm wondering how many of you keep a list of what you catch on your chosen style of fishing. I don't keep fish very often but as far as when I'm flyfishing I do keep a check and list of what species I have caught. I'd be interested to see if any of you do the same and what you have caught on you chosen style (spin, lure, bait, fly, game e.t.c.).Here's where my Flyfishing list is up to and I hope to add a few more to it soon, like Murray Cod and Callop and I really want a Flathead ;) . Spanish MackeralCobiaQueenfishSchool Mackeral Mangrove JackBludger TrevallyBreamYellowfin WhitingSchool MullowaySalmonMulletSnook (93cms)Snapper (50cms)TommiesSlimey MackeralGarfishCarpBrown TroutAND OF COURSE TOADIES ;) Feel free to put up your captures.Cheers Darren

jagger wrote:

I don't see Rainbow Trout in that list Fishnuts :blink: Nice list though, very impressed B)

Jagger,I've caught Rainbow Trout on lures and Callop on lures but this list is just what I've caught flyfishing :) .Locally my favourite is still Big Bream and I still need to get a Big Snapper and Mulloway. Bream are just so sneaky :laugh: .Sandy that's a good list, especially from the shore B) .Cheers Darren
jagger wrote:

I was on Goolwa beach cockling last week and found a dead eagle ray and the head of a bronzie high up the beach. Amazed why they wouldn't put the eagleray back if they didn't want to keep it. :huh::angry:

I saw the same thing at Bashams a few weeks ago, dead eaglie high up on the beach, some people are just ignorant! :(

My List is Mainly shore, Jetty and river fishing its small but slowly getting bigger:-Salmon and salmon trout-garfish-kg whiting-yellowfin whiting-puffer fish-angelfish-tommies-yelloweye mullet-coorong mullet-yellowfin bream-black bream-redfin perch-trevalley-carp-barramundi -mangrove jack-squid-barracouda-pigeon

fishnuts wrote:

Over 600 views and only Sandywhiting and myself have a catch list.MMMMMMM now that's interesting, I think there might be something wrong with me and you Sandy or the rest don't catch anything :laugh::laugh::laugh: .Cheers Darren

;) Do eels count too :laugh::laugh: , that was done on a rod in a run off of the Talley creek In QLD.. :woohoo: My neighbour took it, he eats them ( Dry reach ) :ohmy: Never tried them.. :dry: :laugh:

Mine would be similar to WB's minus a cod and siverperch and adding a seahorse and both species of trout,blue morwong,sgt baker,red snap or nanny,old wives,pipefish,cuttlefish,octopus(regular) and blue ring and a few ooglies i'm not sure of the name ofMy pelican on 6lb was a rare feat on lure and shags go pretty hard.I reckon the big brown birds might be juvenile pacific gulls or mollyhawks. cheers brenton

Nice list Mark B) i forgot to add Rainbow troutFlatheadThe pigeon i caught from the southport footbridge it flew out as i cast and got one hell of a surprise :woohoo: it was fun reelin it in i had to set the drag up a bit tighter as it had some fight :laugh: next time i might play it a bit on lighter line if i catch one :laugh::laugh: just kidding. The hook was lodged in the breast but it was easy to dislodge once i got on the footbridge and it flew away no harm done! B)

Hey Mark,I can see a few on your list that I want to catch. Come on Nick give us more than a wishlist :P:laugh: I know what's happened, your young fella has got more than you on fly and your sulking :P:laugh::laugh: .BONEFISH are at the top of my wishlist and if I get my way I might be able to scratch that off very soon. Maybe Cocos Islands or Los Rouges :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: .Cheers Darren