rod repair - northern suburbs

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone here repairs rods, and lives/works in the northern suburbs? On one of my starlo stix pro mid spin's the last guide on the tip has popped off, it doesnt look like its snapped though. I still have the guide and would like to get it fixed asap, so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.. thanks. B)

__matt__ wrote:

get a glue stick from a glue gun. hold a lighter next to it. dab some of the melted glue on the end of the blank, then slide the tip guide on. wipe away excess. donezo.

is the tip of the blank meant to slide "into" the guide tip? coz i couldn't get it to fit.. it almost looks like something is meant to be in the blank which the guide then slides over? If not, then the guide may be squashed slightly :(
Guest shagging
afishyfish wrote:

If you're really stuck. try Rob Wison at Sth Oz Rods.He's in hampstead gardens, so hopefully fairly close :unsure:

was gonna say the same thing he just re guided my hole daiwa rod! looks absolutly amazing! :)