Kats Clickers

So I was going through my computer having a bit of a clean out and found some of my "photography" in the past year or so while on my travels....Not fishing related as such, Except for the visit to the marine centre and pet porpoise pool at Coffs harbour. (they state all marine life had been rescued and attempts to rehabilitate had failed for survival in the wild...)z73tqtiadnw3xu668qwe.jpgc8vft3uyqiq87q9tyt7m.jpgi70n0pf2rwvdaj1h05tu.jpgbla44kmvt2gfy0p22ax.jpg

Great photos Kat, but you had me really worried when I first read the topic title. I thought it said: "Kats Knickers", but then when I put my glasses on I saw it said "Kats Klickers, phew bit of a relief coz I thought you may have misunderstood what type of site this was. Nothing against your Knicks Kat I'm sure they are great and that the lads would love to see them!!!

SandyWhiting wrote:

Nice Piccs there Kats..Love the Dolphin ones aye..The roo one reminded me of a picc i got sent via phone check, this big red bugger out.. :ohmy: Posted Image

That's like some of the roos out on the golf course. You hit your ball near them and stuff it.. they can have it !!!Bloody hell, big boy though. :unsure:
marko wrote:

Great photos Kat, but you had me really worried when I first read the topic title. I thought it said: "Kats Knickers", but then when I put my glasses on I saw it said "Kats Klickers, phew bit of a relief coz I thought you may have misunderstood what type of site this was. Nothing against your Knicks Kat I'm sure they are great and that the lads would love to see them!!!

The knicker pictures came at my one year anniversary of the site :DThanks guys.I really do need to get out there more often and click away.
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks. Im hoping so.I'm looking at gettng into Marine mammal researching with a side hobby of marine Photography :)one day....but for now i just need to get out there more.I saw a guy down the port markets selling canvas prints of his photos.. there was a pic of seagul In a carpark for around $140! Instantly my mind started going overtime... but Im not sure how popular buying general photography is.

Oh thats pretty cool!I love staffies they make great companionsAww naw its a miss on the Python. Its a Queensland Jungle Python... Which We are assuming is still in the house or is now down the creek :( the Dear got out one night :( So if anyone in the fairview park area finds her be sure to let me know :)That pic was taken out the front of my brothers house when he was cleaning the vivarium

Oh thats pretty cool!I love staffies they make great companions

you got that right Kat,i have a female staffy and she's at my side most of the time and loves to come fishing loves the water and the boat also.She will come out on the boat up to i think the longest period was 12 hrs with no whoopsy accidents at all :woohoo: she gets so excited when we come across dolphins she loves watching them.Soon as i hook the boat up she knows where we are going and is in the car before anyone.:lol: :lol: :lol: :woohoo:
Oh thats pretty cool!I love staffies they make great companions
you got that right Kat' date='i have a female staffy and she's at my side most of the time and loves to come fishing loves the water and the boat also.She will come out on the boat up to i think the longest period was 12 hrs with no whoopsy accidents at all :woohoo: she gets so excited when we come across dolphins she loves watching them.Soon as i hook the boat up she knows where we are going and is in the car before anyone.:lol: :lol: :lol: :woohoo:[/quote']:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thats just too adorable!!My brothers staffies are the most loyal pets i have known, and I have a Sheppard kelpie cross! (hes a pansy assed sook)Unfortunately one recently he had to put one of them down :( she was getting on in the years and had developed allergies to almost everything, Even with medications she would have, what would seem like asthma attacks and was having fainting spells and then started to lose control :( It was sad, She was a beautiful girl