BRAID, MONO & LEADERS

Sunline PE Braid all the way for me. The 10lb is that thin it's almost worth using instead of 6lb. Tried a few now and keep going back to it. Would like to try the orange sunline (rockfish or something) as I have heard this is very abbrasive resistant also.300mtrs for around the $70 mark makes it very comparable, if not better value for money to the ones you pay $30 - $50 per 125yards. 2 Spools easy depending on it's use. Tough as nails and virtually no wind knots. If you are inlucky and get one, they pull through effortlessly.Vanish or Nitlon leader all the way !!Another tip.... learn your knots !!!

Considering we are talking about bream fishing, i think the sugegstions of Jinkai, Surecatch High Tensile, etc are probably a bit innapropriate.Flourocarbon has a light refractive index very close to that of water, making it virtually invisible whilst under water. FC also generally has a higher abrasion resistance as a leader material and has minimal stretch.My favourite would be Sunline V-Hard FC. Nitlon also do a relatively good FC for breaming, etc which is slightly cheaper than the V-Hard.

• 5 weeks later...

i love fins origional braid from small stuff to big stuff doesnt fuzz out like fireline. but i guess thats what u get when u pay more..just my opinion

your right fins is very good spectra fibre braid but fireline isnt a braid its a fusion thats why you get the fuzz.NItlon ygk fluro carbon you cant beat it same as the nitlon ygk dyneema braid very very good all jap stuff!