onka mully sesh sian's first

Got out in the canoe sun night with my fiance Sian who is more than keen to come out fishing . I have tried a few times to get Sian hooked up onto a mulloway and third time is a charm . We got some bait fish into my new bait bucket (inspired by Rooney) and headed round to a spot i've had some luck at . Sian started the night off with a the biggest fish she's caught a 33 cm bream .IMG_5069Medium.JPGIMG_5070Medium.JPGAbout an hour later she hooked up onto a fish which had a run like a mully but had no idea what she had until she landed a 86 cm mulloway .IMG_507386cmMedium.JPGIMG_507586cmMedium.JPGThen to save some dignity i managed to land a nice little 50cm mullyIMG_509350cmMedium.JPGAnd then she hooks up onto another fish and that was a 88cm mullowayIMG_510088cmMedium.JPGIt was an awesome night with my misses finally landing a mully and hopefully understanding a little more WHY ....!The video of the evening .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd_bW2M6QRM

cheers fella's but all i did was put the bait on for her . Sian cast , hooked up and reeled them in by herself . i wasnt even sure if Sian would hold the mulloway for her photo but she got stuck into it which was cool . It was a cracking night . I have edited into the video some writing for the first time . took me a few hours last night but i'm slowly getting the hang of it . that mentions what i do with the fish . thanx again fellas

top work fella its an awsome feeling helping someone to get a first fish of whatever for the 1st time... while u were out in the noe.... i was helping my m8 get his 1st ever mully :)... one cast later landed a 77cm mully from ards :D he was stoked man.. so much more that we wanted to keep comming back to try for more.... (my sister wasnt happy mind u) :P Well done though man and to Sian :) looks like there wont b anymore spare seats in the canoe... u;; have to get one of Lord Black Billys bass boats.... or even tow me on my kayaak from yours :D :DWell done bud.... and Sian....

All i can say is wow and I have never caught something that big in the onk myself, so well done Sian.I am getting the kayak ready to head down again soon and hope to see ya do it again. Damm I wish hadnt have to go home that night as would of loved to see you catching them.Depending on work may even head down tonight, but unsure just as yet. For sure be that way tomorrow but