Sian's 56cm Onka Mully X-mas eve

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:Headed out with the wife on Christmas eve in the Mully Magnet , to have a crak on the Onk . Run into Seven_au down there an flubba . Said gday to them both then headed of . Sian starts the bait fish collection with a nice 26cm Mullett (need bigger hooks now) , always handy and a good start . IMG_9279Medium.JPGEnded up with a few mullet well over legal and a some more just over . Was nice to not have any bream an if any only one hit our live bait rods . Did have a few small salmon trout completely inhale the hooks that then needed to be cut off . Geeze they can smash ya bait . Headed round an set up for some Mully's . Didn't take long before my wife had a run an then hooked up like a champion . 56cm Mulloway IMG_9308Medium.JPGIMG_9310Medium.JPGIMG_9314Medium.JPG The first for the season for Sian . hope there is plenty more for her this year . When Sian was realing in i realised that the drag was a little loose . That an it was foul hooked made it seem like a bigger fish an i wasn't sure if i should chase after it .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekFt-THsLKU

Can never get enough of your videos mate. I keep meaning to download em all and sit down with a beer and watch em back to back :)Good fishing guys and that mully magnet looks pretty high tech now a days with the plumbed live well, LCD lighting, switches and mounted camera B) That last photo with Sian, mulloway and sunset is a real good shot, great way to spend Christmas eve no doubt.Cheers for the report hey :)