Some nice Sharks there Barbz,I know you said you released them ,but being gaffed and hauled up a jetty,then held upside down or having blood pssg out the gills ,wouldnt like their chances.I guess they had more chance than being filleted and thrown in an eski. B)

Great catches lads.Flake is delicious...i wouldn't have released the bronzies.Like the others have pointed out.....dunno how you release sharks that are gaffed in the face and bleeding from the gills.

all im gonnna say to u greenies is that they were realesed dont no how that 7gill survived but it swam off and considering we were there the whole week and didnt see any sharks get washed up on shore might mean something was a ruff as week too.. all the bronzies swam off strong as f... and like im really gonna lie about us keeping or releasing them :unsure::unsure: :ohmy: soo think wat use want we all saw them swim off :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: yee they do taste alright but id rather see them to fight another day and catch them againcheers

Quality sharks there barbz. :fishing::clap::fishing: I think some of us here are underestimating how hardy sharks really are. It's a brutal existence in the ocean' date=' so I think that sharks can stand a bit of bloodshed.Well done though on C &R. :clap:;)[/quote']exactly right man.. deffs very very tough creatures