ezi rig sinker holders

Yeah I too swear by these.... And the mrs is always bringing em home for me, would almost be lost without them these days.Just a tiP though, to helP with casting, I tie a very small trace from mine, with a loop so I can replace the sinker easy though still. The trace is always lighter than the mainline and only like 15cm. It gives the sinker a pendulum effect when casting so it will travel nicely if casting a heavy bait or livie. it also helps keep the whole running rig that little bit higher off the bottom ;). Great little piece of kit these slides and if ever I run out I use a sliding swivel in it's place. Happy angling :)

thanks guys well i bought some from a tackle store and i got 5 for 5.00 ,went to ebay got 50 for 9.00 ,now i know what somne will say about ebay but i have compared them side by side and they are almost identical in fact the one from ebay the hook part is bent slightly more than the other one so less likeley to come open i suppose only the true test is a water test when i go out again let you decide one on right from ebay one on left tackle store crispy :)ezirigs001.JPGezirigs002.JPGezirigs003.JPG

Damb i new youd pick that aff and i thought i hid it well ,poppa snake they come in three sizes (i think) small, med and large different colors red small light work, med blue and larg black the sinker hooks onto the stainless hook and the line goes through the red part when you tie your leader to your swivel the ezi rig goes onto your main line and the swivel is used as a stopper dont worry poppa snake i didnt know how to use them either until recently (must be something about being an ol fart) but i think it has to be a great idea no more cutting line to change sinker weights or types heres some pics popcrispy :)ezirig001.JPGezirig002.JPG