Fishin shots..

Guest Butters

Hi there guys,thought I would chime in and say well done on some of those really fantastic scene shots. I am new to the forum and thought I might just let you know that I'm a pro photographer. I also do printing of large format photographs on an Epson Stylus Pro 9600. This means I can print any photo 1.1 metres x 30 metres on full gloss photo paper in full dynamic colour.Anyway, to get to it, if any of you want any of your work printed to a large format size for framing, and I think some of those pics deserve it, then let me know.I met Ranger at St Kilda one late afternoon where he broke a brand new rod..... he didn't even get a cast... ;( Anyway guys, I can be contacted via msg ect. And of course, there would be a very discounted price on any printing to make it affordable.Again, great photos guys.. nice work.harrycrum / Canon 1Ds MK II 16.7 Mpxel 85mm f1.2

Harrycrum, I'm glad you decided to look in here! Welcome to Strikehook! ;DIf you look in the left hand toolbar, you'll see a link named "Tradies List". If you're self employed, stick the details of ya business in there, so we all have a way of searching out reputable tradies we know and can trust! We support each other here, and I know if I need a tradie (and I use that term very loosely), I'd much rather my money goes to one of you guys!In fact, if you look at my avatar, that's my best friend with me. she's over 17 years old now and aint gonna be with me much longer! I sure would like to have that picture blown up and mounted professionally so's I can always remember her!

Hello again photo clickers....just reviewed the published shots and they are great guys....I have just put up a business listing on this site for your interest. It is about photography and printing which will mainly be of interest for those who have great pics and would like to see them printed... By they way, we also do CANVAS printing for mounting...Looks really good guys.Ranger, get something to me on the old girl and I will do something for you...Regards all and Keep on flickn....PS/ just got a new model 2500 Stella..... what a winch !! ;))Cya guys

• 4 months later...

Ive started a thread with my own shots , not realising this one existed Here's my last victim, well party of him anywayPosted Imageand another of a Big Red from Ardrossan way. Beleive it or not this fish was jagged up the clacker with a SPPosted ImageMy first lure caught Callop on a new outfit and a new lure within 10 meters of starting to trollPosted ImageBlack point Early one morning after scoring some panniesPosted ImageThats all for now, gotta go catch some more for pictures !

• 1 month later...