Sensational Silver Perch

Cheers fellas . Was awesome and i am still realing from the catch . I will get another rod Tony when i stop catching trophy fish with it ? Its actually my Canoe rod hence the size ?

Reckon tonyb means the fisheye lens on the gopro makes your rod look like it has a constant bend in it, hence banana rod. could be wrong?But nah, your rods always bent because theres a massive fish on the end :)

Hey guys first post On Strike and Hook. I am pretty stoked that i have finally found a S.A Based fishing site. Mate i had a flick their on Friday (don't worry i know him to)but struck out completely, apart from an dinner plate sized turtle from under that snag in the back ground.I knew their were silvers in a few other dams but not in that one! only ever caught callop from it.P.S Do you notice the outstanding gold in them from here as well?

Tony, judging by your avatar you might be interested in this.I just got back from a Reddie Flick and With a fish each between me and my mate a 41cm and 43cm speciemen were landed. It's been amazing really that so far in our redfin season (starts at the end of footy season) We have landed 4 fish one 36cm one 41cm one 43cm and one 42cm.

Nice fish Tony . If it is the same place Fished out then we are very lucky fellas , also welcome to the site. Awesome spot . Didn't think about the fish eye lens Kingsley but i hope Tony knows i was taking the piss ? And cheers . I only got less than half the fight on video witch i was spewing about Mr Willy but it was an awesome fight . I had 9lb mono on and a couple of times it was pulling line but i didn't get that unfortunately . Wasn't until it had tired a tad that i could get the camera out ?

Nice fish Tony . If it is the same place Fished out then we are very lucky fellas ' date=' also welcome to the site. Awesome spot . Didn't think about the fish eye lens Kingsley but i hope Tony knows i was taking the piss ? And cheers . I only got less than half the fight on video witch i was spewing about Mr Willy but it was an awesome fight . I had 9lb mono on and a couple of times it was pulling line but i didn't get that unfortunately . Wasn't until it had tired a tad that i could get the camera out ?[/quote']yeah pretty sure it is mate, big snaggy area on the right with a big standing tree, point of land then a less snaggy area?

Nice work Jimbo and Tony.I managed this one at the weekend' date=' from a nice little dam. [img']http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx68/judgek/IMG_0006-3-1.jpg[/img]

Yep. just snatched the Trophy Leader away from the regular "Cod Boys" for the first time in many years :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: The battle is on :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (Funny looking "Sensational Silver Perch" tho' Phil, :silly: :blink::blush: )I think I'd be tempted to put that lunker Cod on it's own special post???Awesome effort mate B):d/

Nice work Jimbo and Tony.I managed this one at the weekend' date=' from a nice little dam. [img']http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx68/judgek/IMG_0006-3-1.jpg[/img]

Yep. just snatched the Trophy Leader away from the regular "Cod Boys" for the first time in many years :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: The battle is on :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (Funny looking "Sensational Silver Perch" tho' Phil, :silly: :blink::blush: )I think I'd be tempted to put that lunker Cod on it's own special post???Awesome effort mate B):d/
Even ahead of Danny's? His went 20lb and 92cm from memory. Not sure if it was this year or not though :huh: