cant believe that no one on strikehook seems to be entering?! :dry:

I'm working so i cant. I reckon the comp is losing/has lost the appeal it once had, especially for interstaters. Due to not being able to catch that horse around the kinfish pens anymore, and a lack of snapper now days all in all.The locals that are in the know pretty much now have the comp sewn up. We'll see what happens this year, but im betting a low number of fish being caught.

Still might see a couple of horses caught, i wouldn't be surprised if the winning fish was up around the 14 - 15 kilo mark, but no where near as many fish over the 12 kilo mark, as in the glory days of the pens.The bigger ones are much harder to scope out, and as i said before its the locals with some homework up their sleeves that will do well. This has turned a lot of victorians away.

Just went down to have a look at the leader board. 12.5 kilo in front, caught by a local. Lots of 11 and 10 kilo fish make up the top ten at the moment. Not a big leader board by Whyalla standards.Dont think theres any interstaters in there, mostly local people. Wonder how wishing2Bfishing is going :boot: