Can't believe it has taken so long to start this thread.Have been several times to Fremantle & offshore at Port Lincoln, caught many Sambos, most 20ish kilos. More recently, last week infact, landed a fish of an estimated 38 kilos, just over 1.5m, was a cracker, sad part was it was only an average fish on this trip, many were upper 40's & all were males leaving the larger females still to be caught. Bring on next year. Finatic size=600http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/Dxs2f2AI__Kym_dec_08_sambo.jpg[/img]

• 1 month later...

Good job Srick, even at that size they have big hearts. Who did you go out with, that canopy & clear looks familiar. Finatic

i went out with blue juice charters in perth. i was there for work. fishing was quiet though. 14 people on board 7 fish landed. they said a warning before i went out the samsons are thinning. but i didnt care. love to do it again some day late nov or dec. i had a ball

no sleeping trick this time sim. and not sure bout the smell either. ;) ;D ;D :D just got the hang of the flat out jig techni- and then after that i seemed to have the luck. trial and error this time, oh yeah and hard ass winding. also and at end of day had bruizes under left arm and left wrist from reel and rod but, hitting me all day. cos i was using an overhead. fun times. :D ;D me > .boat.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...