Anyone brave the conditions this weekend?

Got down to the onka this morning for another shot at the bream, stepped outside the jeep & the wind cut thru me like a an ice cold knife i thought stuff it I'm to old for this $h1# got home had some lunch & after took the old girls dog golden retriever for a walk & we got attacked by 2 big dogs I kicked the livin $h1# out of them both & the owner retrieved them, (they got away from a little girl walking them in their driveway) mums golden had to go to the vet only bruised (thank ****) went to see the owners of the dogs ( i was ready for a punch up) & they couldnt have been more sorry & offered to pay all the vet bills we spent 20 minutes talking to them. I didnt threaten any legal action eg council dog control but if they dont pay i will go down that path. dont need this s*** with mums ill health at the moment.

mums just rang as i write this chance (retriever ) cant lay down with out pain & is whimpering, another vet visit coming up. wish i toughed it out down the onk now.

so thats my weekend. (this is the second dog attack we have experienced in a month).

Nice one Boomer, but not so nice for you projoe (hope your dogs recovers ok).

I didn't get out over the weekend, but will be out tomorrow regardless of weather conditions - even though Southerlies.

Thinking I will just use the metals and hit Sellicks/Pt Willunga again and maybe, just maybe Southport. (couple of hours before/after high tide).

Got down to the onka this morning for another shot at the bream, stepped outside the jeep & the wind cut thru me like a an ice cold knife i thought stuff it I'm to old for this $h1# got home had some lunch & after took the old girls dog golden retriever for a walk & we got attacked by 2 big dogs I kicked the livin $h1# out of them both & the owner retrieved them, (they got away from a little girl walking them in their driveway) mums golden had to go to the vet only bruised (thank ****) went to see the owners of the dogs ( i was ready for a punch up) & they couldnt have been more sorry & offered to pay all the vet bills we spent 20 minutes talking to them. I didnt threaten any legal action eg council dog control but if they dont pay i will go down that path. dont need this s*** with mums ill health at the moment.

mums just rang as i write this chance (retriever ) cant lay down with out pain & is whimpering, another vet visit coming up. wish i toughed it out down the onk now.

so thats my weekend. (this is the second dog attack we have experienced in a month).

maybe try a pig sticker?

Got out to the Pat today, didn't get anything decent. Only small schools of small trouties! Good to see HBT down there, I wonder if he caught anything! :)

Unfortunately NO ... but as I was unable to fish over the last few weeks it was nice just to be out and about. Nice to meet you Alex and your friend Jacob I believe?  Regards, HBt.