WHAT A DISCRACE!

Guest davidm#2

this is as discusting as commercial fishing comes.i thought in this day and age they wouldnt allow this arrh, these people have no respect and just make me sickand there not even selling them at a reasonable priceidiots

its not just NSW.. In WA they do this haul netting on salmon.. the beaches are off limits to rec anglers and the salmon schools are netted and dragged up the beach.. and sold at $2 a kg for cat food. :(

Its Disgusting that they kill such magnificent fish that could be 20 years old or more and sell them for $2.:(

This doesnt only happen in the eastern states guys,seen it first hand on the beach down from the murray mouth on quite a few occasions over the years. Same as one of the other posts though these guys aren't breaking the law, makes you wonder about some of the decisions made in fisheries management if this is what sustainable fishing is all about!

holy shit.i know a few pros and the mentality is more beer in their fridge than the enemy ie othere pros.they dont give a fat rats arse about were the next lot of fish come from as long as they get it before someone else.its a catch 22 situation in regards to marine parks,bring em on.then i can take pleasure at them trying to sell their gear,licenses and watch em dilute their beer whilst they cry into it.some how i think i might be drinking somewhat alone next time i venture to kiwho cares they brought it on themselves and its us poor bastards and the rest of society who have to pay for it.if any pro says they fish for sustainability you know they have more beer in the fridge than anyone else.if they go to the wall to bad.apologies about language but my spleens half vented now!

I'm disgusted by this. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.A perfect example of how our oceans are being killed by countless un-noticed blows.That's raping of the sea if I've ever seen it.Fate strike me down if I ever do anything like that to my mother nature.I will take fish from the ocean. I love eating fish; but I love having a battle with a fish, shaking hands with it it, then waving it goodbye.Sad days my fiends, sad days.