Going to throw a hyperthitical out there and say okay, your wifes business is now making hundreds of thousands of dollars and you no longer need to work cos your wife has said okay you can have 150K per year to do as you choose as long as you see me occasionally.what would you do.I know I would immediately spend 60K on a second hand Big fibreglass Snapper boat and be spending alot of weekends up at Broughton chasing big snapper most of the year.Occassionally I would venture out down south and accross the gulf in search of some monsters.and would have to break it up with some trout fishing and maybe a trip or two to Rocky and Greenly chasing Kings and sampsons and a trip up north chasing GT's.But basically the rod would be glued to my hand.;) :cheer: :cheer:

Why would you go to Broughton.... there's plenty of big fish in this Gulf and if you spent every day fishing out there you'd soon learn where they are :boot: :whistle:

Couple of sessions Ive had on Plank shoals have been bonkers. had the same in this gulf but just figure that there is a lot more fish up in Spencers.and I could distance myself from my wife so when i got back she would be all over me..lol.nah man, dont know just had some crazy times up there. but now that you mention it Ive had equally as many good trips now in this gulf as up in spencers.I just like doing a road trip then fishin and then road trippin it back.

and I could distance myself from my wife

Yep! that'd work.... my wife reckons I prefer to hang out with my fishing mates... you can only talk so much fish with yer missus :whistle:I more like the adventure of a long run in my boat... there's nothing better than launching at the ramp and heading off in all directions across the horizon in your boat
Guest boys day out

I'd make regular visits to high class hookers behind her back.

I went out with a hooker once... didn't catch any crabs or anything like that just got this lot......[attachment=4454]100_0942.JPG[/attachment]
VERY well done Mate can I have That hookers number :unsure::fishing: :fishing: :clap: :clap:

We just spent 12mths Living The LifeDidn't have the $150k thoughWe rented a shack for 12mths at Mannum on the river with our own landing / jettyI fished every day come rain, hail, shine, heat and even earthquakeAbsolutely loved itThe only reason we are back in Adelaide is the owners wanted their property backIt was a pitty as we were about to sign for at least 2 more yearsEven asked the owners if they would sell but at this stage no dealHeres a rundown of my average daily activitiesFirst light to midday GONE FISHINGMidday to about 3pm LUNCH & SIESTA3pm to whenever MORE FISHING, HAPPY HOUR & PARTIESAll this for $10k pa + Food & BoozeDAMM LIFE WAS TOUGH :woohoo: But someone had to do itHere is a photo of our back yard

100_3064.JPG

I'd make regular visits to high class hookers behind her back.

Funny if you did that and found out exactly what her "business" actually was."honey I'm a high class hooker.....""sweet can I have 150k to go fishin?". Well, I have thought about this a lot (more the x lotto win rather than the rich hooker mrs).And I figure I would require 3 boats. 1. Bream boat with all the goodies.plumbed wells, rod lockers, leccy, etc etc. Boat 2. Would be your standard Gulf machine, something a little over 5m like a 5.5 glass Northbank or a Seafarer or something..... Maybe even a decent Trailcraft or a Barcrusher... You get the picture.Boat 3 would be a toss up between a cruiser or a big Arvor or Gallant.Probably a big Gallant that struggles to be trailered.... Do they make em around that 8m mark 8.5 ???? SweetA boat a day Monday Bream, Tuesday Snapps and Wednesday Golf.Mow the lawns and clean fish on Thursday then away in the big boat that night.Navigate the foot of yorks, whateva, wedge, greenly, etc etc of course I'd have a few houses here and there to pull up to my jetty and refuel.Back home Sunday night ready for Bream fishing on Monday :).....oh are there other states in Australia apart from S.A ?????? ;)

How did my sixth sense tell me almost EXACTLY what USSR would say :whistle: :pinch:

I would suggest adopting a 29 year old lady to become your daughter who you can teach the ways of the lifestyle.

I'm glad you said LADY Kat :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For mine, I'd have a big old jarrah cruiser, brass fittings and all, and sail around the country.In fact I almost bought a 50 footer down at the Yacht Squadron once.She ( I use that word carefully here ) was about 50-60 years old, Huge lounge/cabin on the main deck, with all the brass fittings set in or on cedar or Jarrah at the helm. Polished timbers right through-out, including the below decks cabins.Was about 25K at the time from memory :pinch: Keep the dream alive fellas. B)

i live the life :boat::fishing::d/:sun::sh:):( i aint got alot but what i have i own (bar the house loan)work hard play harder family always first you wanna live your dream uhf be a pro snaps fisher for a year earn $$ whilst doin what ya love. money dont make ya happy just makes things easier.

Some good ethics there mate.Stick with them. :clap:;) :woohoo: :sun: :f :boat::fishing:

well the first thing to come to mind would be,"DAMN the wifey is cheating on me!!" and i would storm out the house, slamming the door behind me, start the now 4x4 trade-in and go pick up my new 21ft fishing machine on the way too the in-laws to give them the old "ive been waiting 10years to tell u your a .......!" and on the way to the drivethru to purchase a dozen bottles of blue label scotch i would phone the lovely wife to see if she needed anything from the shop and while im getting bread and thrush lotion would buy her flowers and live happy ever after :laugh: the end :boat: