Reddie sesh with 45cm pb

Caught up with Banga an Mully on the weekend for a bit of a fresh water sesh . Love flicking lures around trying to get as close to snags without getting snagged is a real challenge and a completely different style of fishing . Getting right in the trees an bushes an trying to cast right at THAT spot is awesome an rewarding when you get that strike . Hope you enjoy .

Cheers again fellas . When the first fish hit i thought it was snagged then i felt the head thumps , then i knew i was on . All of a sudden it took off , splashed the surface and started peelin drag . We saw the belly an banga thought it was a silver and i honestly was thinking it was a bloody carp ? Couldn't see it being a reddie but then i had not caught one that big .We covered a fair few K's hiking that day trying different locations an spotted a few fish but it was hard going terrain . Some awesome scenenry down south tho .

• 2 weeks later...