Are you part of the club??

Howdy All,What kind and size of fish do you rate to be part of the illusive club?1 metre+ barraBillfish (of any kind and decent size)30kg GT60lb Mulloway60cm King George whiting (well maybe 50cm) My PB is 49.5cm1 metre+ Black Jewfish15lb Australian Salmon?Anything else you think I've forgotten and you think these measurements are ok or too steep?Only ticked off one of those.... well sort of the sailfish I caught wasn't really that big!Lines Tight!

I would put Mulloway at 50lb...Agree with 20lb Snapper....Yeah 1m+ Murray Cod...They were the three targets I've had since I was 8 years old... Pretty happy to say ticked the last one off just after Xmas with Arno Bay Fishing Adventures...Next targets - thinking Kingfish of 50lb.....

1m murray cod are a bit too common making the club not so elusive, 140cm/100lb murray cod would be more like it :) followed by 15lb+ callop 10lb+ cattie 8 lb+ silver 20lb+ trout cod 6 lb+ redfin 15lb+ brown trout 4 lb blackfishA metre murray cod from Arno bay must have been a highlight Willy :cheer: cheers :)

Being an SA based site I"d be forgeting the Barra, Black Jew ect personally save that for i Fish ..Modern fishing mag ect.But SA based...25lb Snap,50lb mully, 50cm KG,3lb reddy,4lb Trout,6lb Callop,70lb Cod, 12lb Salmon,6lb trevally,6lb Flatty,45cm+ bream,60lb King, just to have a few examples.Anyone who has a pic slideshow containing that little lot could be well pleased,but thats all bragging material,exclusive clubs and all that,means sfa.An old guy riding a pushbike who consistently outsmarts and catches xos Bream off the Port Adelaide rocks with a handline gets just as much if not more respect as some cashed up dude ,with the latest 4x4 who pulls a 70lb mully from a gutter over the west coast,its all relative imoCheers B)

Being an SA based site I"d be forgeting the Barra' date=' Black Jew ect personally save that for i Fish ..Modern fishing mag ect.But SA based...25lb Snap,50lb mully, 50cm KG,3lb reddy,4lb Trout,6lb Callop,70lb Cod, 12lb Salmon,6lb trevally,6lb Flatty,45cm+ bream,60lb King, just to have a few examples.Anyone who has a pic slideshow containing that little lot could be well pleased,but thats all bragging material,exclusive clubs and all that,means sfa.[b'] … :) An old guy riding a pushbike who consistently outsmarts and catches xos Bream off the Port Adelaide rocks with a handline gets just as much if not more respect … :) [/b] as some cashed up dude ,with the latest 4x4 who pulls a 70lb mully from a gutter over the west coast,its all relative imoCheers B)

I like that!!! :cheer: It is the skill & know how not the bucks!!! ;)B)
Being an SA based site I"d be forgeting the Barra' date=' Black Jew ect personally save that for i Fish ..Modern fishing mag ect.But SA based...25lb Snap,50lb mully, 50cm KG,3lb reddy,4lb Trout,6lb Callop,70lb Cod, 12lb Salmon,6lb trevally,6lb Flatty,45cm+ bream,60lb King, just to have a few examples.Anyone who has a pic slideshow containing that little lot could be well pleased,but thats all bragging material,exclusive clubs and all that,means sfa.An old guy riding a pushbike who consistently outsmarts and catches xos Bream off the Port Adelaide rocks with a handline gets just as much if not more respect as some cashed up dude ,with the latest 4x4 who pulls a 70lb mully from a gutter over the west coast,its all relative imoCheers B)[/quote']Ive caugth a few of those size fishgot the25+ pound Snapper4 pound Rainbow troutand 3 pound reddies are pretty common in SAThe Big Mullies and Kings will be on my hit list one day soonBut Im most keen in cracking the 30lb Snapper club and 70cm SA flathead club ;););););)
Being an SA based site I"d be forgeting the Barra' date=' Black Jew ect personally save that for i Fish ..Modern fishing mag ect.But SA based...25lb Snap,50lb mully, 50cm KG,3lb reddy,4lb Trout,6lb Callop,70lb Cod, 12lb Salmon,6lb trevally,6lb Flatty,45cm+ bream,60lb King, just to have a few examples.[/quote']Hey Cal, those freshwater :fishing: sizes need to be a bit more challenging :)
Being an SA based site I"d be forgeting the Barra' date=' Black Jew ect personally save that for i Fish ..Modern fishing mag ect.But SA based...25lb Snap' date='50lb mully, 50cm KG,3lb reddy,4lb Trout,6lb Callop,70lb Cod, 12lb Salmon,6lb trevally,6lb Flatty,45cm+ bream,60lb King, just to have a few examples.[/quote'']Hey Cal, those freshwater :fishing: sizes need to be a bit more challenging :)
Although a 70lb cod would be a huge task for most :lol::lol: :sick: