Best Fishing Charters in SA?

I have been on a lot of charters in my time and by far I recommend a drive up to Port Broughton and fish with Trevor on double header, if you are an amature who really doesnt have that much skill, he can find plenty of good Snapper. Yes he does use extremely heavy gear, but for a beginner or inexperienced snapper angler, it is a great experience.Its a day you wont forgett. I think going with a bunch of blokes, staying overnight in the pub and then getting up early for a big day of chasing snapper in Spencer gulf is way cool.I am so glad I did those trips with Trevor as I learnt plenty and caught some great fish!Madkeen out of Walleroo is also good.Or if I had to fish out of Adelaide I would fish with skipper Ryan onboard Absolute Charters.

Plus one for Fleurieu Charters (and of course again for all these threads popping up asking the same question) as they are great bunch of blokes' date=' and I do 4 to 5 charters a year with them and have a ball every time.[/quote']Plus Two!Had a ripper time out with them.Couple of PBs made that day.. Would be a ripper day TT

Im with UHF, Mad Keen from Wallaroo are great, they take you way out for huge snapper! When I went out I think the tally for the day was around 80, getting a bag of ruggers was impossible! crazy day indeed :blink: local, I've been out with John Winslet from Glenelg Fishing Charters, top bloke and he'll get you onto whatever you want to catch.Eyre, Arno Bay Fishing Adventures have a great rep for biggest snapper in SA.. Surprised nobody has mentioned Why Not Fishing Charters out of Coffin Bay! Have a great rep for getting you onto kingies, tuna, snapper, etc. Im heading out with them after xmas, cant wait! B)http://www.whynotfishingcharters.com.au/

Port BroughtonDoulble Header ( trevor Benett ) Caught In Broughton ( Cookie )Not sure on numbers for them but you should find them on the net, phone book or wild west coast mag. Been out on Doulbe Header trevor is excellent I fish with one of the skippers of Caught In Broughton and he knows his stuffPersonally not a fan of Mad Keen I have been out with them from broughton and the skipper didnt really seem Keen to find us that big fish. He just pulled up and said fish no help really when there were people that had never fished for snapper before I found myself helping them more than the skipper ( not blowing my own horn either just my experience ).We did eventually catch some fish. And another experience I had from another company Captian Cook Charters, now that i have my own boat and frequently vist the same snapper spots out from Port Broughton , sitting on one spot catch snapper slowly along comes Captain Cook and he must have sounded that there were fish around our boats so he continuely did circles around the 5 or 6 boats that were sitting on the drop hoping to scare the school but it didnt work so he pissed off after endless amounts of abuse . Just my experience mate Snapper out from Broughton at the moment got some yesterday :boot: