Big 2Kg Black Bream........The Movie

Big 2Kg Black Bream…..The MovieWell as many of you already know Snapps and myself have been catching the Big Bream for a few years now and I have always wanted to get one on film. Well on a resent trip north to one of our Big Bream spots, we were lucky enough to hit a “Corker” of a day and caught many over 40cm Bream. We were also lucky that my lovely lady Corinne came too and when we were into a hot bite she took some footage for us, she caught me catching this beauty which turned out to be a 49.5cm 2.082Kg Big Male Black BreamThe gear used was my Black Diamond 1-3Kg Clear Cut Plus with a Daiwa 2506 Airity spooled with 4lb Braid and 6lb leader, Berkley Nitro Torpedo 32nd 1/0# and a Berkley Peeler Crab soaked in Gulp Alive Juice. I don’t think there is any other footage on the net of a 2Kg Bream being caught?So on that, I don’t think I need to say anything else but: Enjoy A First! :icon_cool:Cheers ChuckPS...Oh forgot to metion in the credits.... Net Bitch my good mate SnapperHead :icon_e_wink:PSS.. click on the arrows next to the word vimeo to get full screen or on the word vimeo to get a good in between sizehttp://www.vimeo.com/2357754

thanks all for the great commentsLazy you thread the hook through the legs side and out the backon BM a guy questioned it's size as you can't see both ends in the vid so heres a photo of the fish against the ruler, you will notice that the fish was that fat i had to bend it's tail in to reach the ruler ;DCatchnun, yes vimeo is a great host, much better quality in the compression, it doesn't load right on SnH at the moment but if you check BM out your see how they are meant to show, Aarron needs to click a button that allows such attachments ;)again thanks for the good commentscheers chuck size=700http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/ymp2spnd__tape.jpg[/img]

That link worked for me! I have been having a few problems with Optus and their stupid wireless broadband though!Brilliant catch!!!A question for you! You use the clearcut 1-3kg rods. Just wondering your preference, 6 foot or 6 and a half foot? Also how do you rate the clearcut 2-4kg in comparison?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...