Closed season for spawning on st Kilda breakwater

Posted this on another thread, but reckon it deserves it's own :)There should be a closed season for spawning at st kilda breakwater (bear with me)I finished work early on Thursday and headed down st kilda breakwater. It was crap tide but thought "hey why not".Got there and fisheries were there, so I had a chat and great coupla fellas they were :) any way as I set off about 20m into the walk, I noticed a fella by the concrete blocks. As I got with in say 150m I noticed him doing a rooting type of motion :ohmy: WTF??? As I got closer, he had his missus on the concrete blocks :laugh: It wasn't until I was like 50m away did they get their pants back on :blush: I was going to say hi but they were just too embarrassed. The dude had grey hair too, nice work buddy.The funny thing is that Troy Harris and his other fisheries mate had their binoculars out for a bit while I was chatting to them, so I wonder if they saw any of this illegal spawning outside of the November ban hahaha onya boys, and onya that grey haired man :)

Posted this on another thread' date=' but reckon it deserves it's own :)There should be a closed season for spawning at st kilda breakwater (bear with me)I finished work early on Thursday and headed down st kilda breakwater. It was crap tide but thought "hey why not".Got there and fisheries were there, so I had a chat and great coupla fellas they were :) any way as I set off about 20m into the walk, I noticed a fella by the concrete blocks. As I got with in say 150m I noticed him doing a rooting type of motion :ohmy: WTF??? As I got closer, he had his missus on the concrete blocks :laugh: It wasn't until I was like 50m away did they get their pants back on :blush: I was going to say hi but they were just too embarrassed. [b']The dude had grey hair[/b] too, nice work buddy.The funny thing is that Troy Harris and his other fisheries mate had their binoculars out for a bit while I was chatting to them, so I wonder if they saw any of this illegal spawning outside of the November ban hahaha onya boys, and onya that grey haired man :)

Ranger? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

reminds me of a trip down the torrens for AFF and Brent South Oz and i.. a couple laying back on the lawns.. girl on top.. about 40 yards from us.. going at it hammer and tongs.. oblivious to the people walking past on the trail!! they where at it for half hour at least. was quite teh show!!!