Snapper on fly

G'day guys,Went out last evening and finally cracked my Snapper on fly hoo doo.Although this wasn't a huge fish, it was nice to finally score a half decent little Red, about 7lb on fly. I got smoked twice by what were quite good fish but all that does is keep you going back for more. Hopefully the summer wind is kind to us this year and I'll be able to get some more time on the water.Here's a couple of pics. We finished with 8 fish between myself and my mate but we were having too much fun to take alot of pics :up .Cheers Darren.Posted ImagePosted Image

:blush: :blush: If he caught a little one that trip then he was only having a bad day LOL..Next trip he is likely to hook a horse:whistle: :pinch: :pinch: If i take JW with me I normally expect to be outfished.Man can this lad hook some fish:ohmy: :ohmy: .I think I will start to call him the Kingy, Bream and carp on fly whisperer.probably add Trout to that as well.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wanna see a 15lber on dry fly next..now theres a challenge.Big burley trail and a big floating fly miles back in the trail.