Might have a fish done south... HELP please??

Everybody knows that northern adleaide fishos are the best in SA :P:P ...that's not a good start :ohmy: :laugh::laugh: Seriously though, I'm heading down south this weekend to view a boat at hallet cove ;) Since I'm strapped for time I reckon I might have a fish while I'm down there like a 4hr session with my dad.I don't know shit all about fishing down that way, so I was hoping some of my southern brothers could help a touring fisho out????Wouldn't mind a crack at some salmon at porties???? Don't even know where that is really. I will take a little spin set up and my big daiwa rod. Thanks very very much in advance guys and I'm happy to return the favor giving a northern landbased spot if any of you guys head up my way :):)CheersJack

Ha ha cheers guys and thanks for the PM UHF ;)Hallet Cove is like a interstate trip for me lol, so while south I may as well make the most of it.How's the mouth of the onk for fishing??? And yeah I've heard a lot of people talk about Perrier bend in the onk.And those salmon in the nthern and southern messenger look pretty good... I'm guessing that's that porties place.

Hey fella . I'm sure Mully an myself could be interested on being some tour guides if you like . What ever you would be interested in ' date=' trying for Salmon , Mulloway or bream ? Depending on the weather might depend on your choices ? Let us know what time an we should be able to help .[/quote']Thanks Jimbo :) I will pm you tomorrow when I know more accurately what time I'll be down there. It'll be Saturday morning at hallet cove then toward the Onk I'm thinking.
try "The Ledge" if you know where it is. All i can say is its the best land based spot in SA for a range of species' date=' and virtually on our back door step. Can't say too much before the SA angler publish the article[/quote'] ahh gotta love "The Ledge", bit of a walk if its the same joint i'm thinking of
:( my work mate is crook as a dog and isn't due back to work until Monday..... After trying his mobile phone... Still no response.... So my southern adventure looks like being shelved until NEXT Saturday:(Thanks very very much for the offer of assistance from my southern brothers, I will take you up on the offers Ned Saturday if you're about :)Cheers Jack