had another great trip out this weekend, 81.5cm long 4.455Kg and will be tea tonight ;Dcaught on my Custom 4-7Kg Flats Ranger , Luvias 1500, spooled with 6lb Nitlon Braid and 14lb leaderit put up a great fight on the light gear and i was lucky to land it in the thick structurecan't wait till my next trip out ;)cheers chuckPosted Image

It was a nice little session last night mate and I was glad that I was net boy for you again ;DConsidering the confines of where the fish was hooked and the gear you were using it was a great capture but I still think it was the superb effort done by the net boy that was the real credit to you landing the fish. :icon_lol:Well thats enough BS from yours truly and I too am looking forward to our next session.Coonta be patient I think the title will be the Mullie Hunters we are working on it now all Ive got to do is drag Chuck away from his fishing rod so he can film me as the star. :icon_e_biggrin:cheerssnapps

Where abouts was it from? (vaguely of course)

within a 100km radius of Adelaide is about all i could really say (vaguely of course) :icon_e_biggrin:

im guessing it fell to a lure??

sorry guys how could i forget to mention that :-[ i was using a Gulp 7" Jerk Bait on a 3/0 Berkly Nitro Jig HeadPosted Image

Very dark where you fished

haha yes mate check out the fishes eye :icon_e_wink: we tried a bit of after dark fishing and it payed off :icon_e_biggrin:Ahh Crumbed Mulloway Fillets ready for the Deep FryerPosted Imageand on the plate for tea, Butterfish & Chips YUM!Posted Image