R.I.P John Weaver

For my brother, my best mate and my fishing partner.Your always on the boat with me when i go fishing, next to me when i walk the banks, the first to congratulate me and the last one that's left when everyone else has decided to gone home.I remember our Broughton river trips fondly, our Murray river cod adventures, the early morings on the Riley rocks where your 76cm fish still is the biggest to come off the stones, our Yorkes missions, the coorong runs and i can't forget out redfin sessions.You are forever in my mind and you are the reason i always go fishing as i remember the good times and great adventures.Love you Bro!!For those that don't know John passed away of bowel cancer aged 28.He is forever missed by friends and family and i am holding back tears as i write as he was a solid Australian and a damn good bloke. ALways ready to help out others in need and i remember him saving a drowning toddler for nothing more than just a thanks on the banks of the Murray, thats all he needed.Our adventures will be cherished.R.I.P JOHN WEAVERApril 22 1977- Dec 23rd 2005.Posted Image

Cheers everybody for your support, much appreciated.Cheers for putting the video up chuck, John always wanted to make a vid to the eye of the tiger and Chucky created this master piece for me.He would of loved it, that was a good day on the water mate and in the same stretch as to where john is holding his cod.

holding back the tears reading this post Lucas.myself and rotten-ronnie lost our 41 yr young bro John in 2004 to heart failure.like you, we always remember the good times we shared. never forgotten, we include our John in our daily discussions.would have loved to have met your brother weaver. who would have looked after who ?????????????my bet is that your bro would have been your guardian angelRick