long weekend whos going where?

Im goin on a 3 night bucks weekend at victor caravan park:woohoo: :woohoo: :drink: :drink: :drink: :boat::fishing: :vomit: :sick: fishing golfing and more importantly drinking:drink: hoping to hit up the inman in the yaks and around the bluff for squid! anyone know what else id be able to pick up inshore in the yak in between the hindmarsh river and the bluff

Alright ive finally made up my mind and decided on Kliens for a Mercy dash. Will fish from late Friday night to only early on saturday morning before the ACCOLADE II leaves the wharf.Im hoping to find a early season red, but wouldnt complain if a mully shows up.Now to figure out Burley, bait and travel details.Looking forward to a good trip Clay91, lets hope we can christen the new outfit with a good fish.

we didnt have such a good day today :S long story short, justb after i picked up my wallet from north haven tackle n tucker!!! we went and got our bait,leader hooks etc. and left for wallaroo b4 we headed down to stansbury in my mates holden astra work,fishing beater, only to get to port wakefeild and blow the damn head gasket!! after every word your mother tells you not to say had came out we pay'd $17 for chemi-weld "get it for like $6-$8 here" from a dodgie auto joint we turned around back home, got back to adelaide fine and ended up fishing grange from about 4pm till 10-11pm for nothing at all but baits raped by crabs. did see heaps of eagle rays cruising the shallows while site casting for them with no hook ups :(hope everyone elses weekends worked out!! now! we have ahead gasket to do 2moro... yaycheers SS