Dream Come True !!!! (IFISH Tv)

hey all,I was very fortunate about 6 weeks ago to go fishing with the ifish team and shane mensforthThis oppurtunity came about through my yr 12 project being a fishing documentary, they let me have a behind thescenes look at how it was filmed and then to my surprise put me on the show!I currentely need to do footage of my own so if anyone would be able to assist?/go fishingwith me that would be great!!!! (I need to know asap as we have a deadline in around 5-weeksand i am struggling to find people! (Note with the new sace the fifth subject is now a large project so my 5th subject is fishing) This is very important to my grade any help would be fantastic!This was a dream come true it was a day that I will never forget and will be aired in arounda month or so!cheers samn

Awesome Sam... I would love to have a fish with those two characters.I don't know if you will find a nicer guy than Paul Worsteling and you never know where Shane Mensforth will turn up next.... Infact I heard on the grapevine that Shane landed a 50lb Port river Mulloway just last week ;)Can't wait for the show to air... Looks like plenty of classic south oz fish were lander :)

Well done sam.I'll look out for the show too.Normally i don't watch the show due to the sheer volume of verbal diaherra that flows out of Paul's mouth on the show but i'll certainly make an exception for your episode.

lol a bit of jealousy there boys :laugh: top stuff mate ur project couldnt get any better than with 2 of australias top profile fisherman ;) ..havent had the pleasure to fish with paul but have been on a few 5 day fishing trips with shane around KI years ago top bloke and a A1 fisherman ;) bugga nearly broke both my knee caps flogging a 16 foot tinny around with twin 80 yammys on it :laugh: ..good luck with ur project im sure u will pass with flying colours mate B) dont miss to many ifish shows will keep a eye out for it top stuff ;)

Well done Sam, would have been a fantastic experience.:ohmy: I like both of these two guys. Ive got a weird sense of humour and ramble on so im a Paul Worstelling fan.:woohoo: He makes fishing exciting and enjoyable for me, and Mensy is just an iconic SA fishing legend. There is not much that that guy hasnt caught. Would love the opportunity to meet either of these guys.Well done again mate and cant wait to see the episode with you in it.:woohoo: :drink: :woohoo: :drink: :woohoo:

Hey fella . Congrats on getting on the boat with an excellent excuse . Wish i had thought of that with my schooling . What help do you need fella . I have heaps of fishing footage . And could take you out in the canoe (mully magnet) with my little camera and bits if that would help . Got plenty of time over easter . Im just chillin at home and any excuse to get out fishing is a good excuse . PM me with contacts if you like .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...