With Easter almost upon us,what do you guy's have planned?I like to hit the beaches on the Eastern side of Yorkes for the mullet run.......nice eating fish straight from the water,and a great "staple" for the "mass production" of berley blocks for snapper later on in the year :) ......we almost have an "assembly line" (destruction line?) thing happening...........4 or 5 of us go early for the morning tide and "bag out",then we go back to the shack for brekkie,while the others have slept in.......possibly due to the previous night :d/ .......then they start and we eat :) ..........then later we all :d/ ........then the "nancy boys" :vomit: .........and we start again the next day B) You guy's ?

Prob wont be doing a helluva lot myself over Easter; saving it up for Balgowan soon afterwards ;) :woohoo: If anything' date=' I might take TriHullFisher up on his offer if he wants :clap:

I"m gunna find spot x.

There's been a few around of late Cal :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Good luck on it :fishing::fishing::fishing:
go north find the gaaaap & fish for whytang..c

Camping at Westbrooks Sandbar :clap: :woohoo: This time I wont leave all my keeper callop in a keeper net overnight Bloody water rat flogged two last weekend and destroyed my net :angry: and in the morning when I went to fillet them for brekky :ohmy: :pinch: there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth :unsure::( :pinch: I shooda known better ... there are water rats everywhere at the minute cant wait to get down there again There will be much drinking and merryment to be had :d/ and fishing of course :P Cheers all, have a safe oneand to all travellers Drive Safe ;)

Would love to just take the boat out and get it wet' date=' with salt water' date=' not rain !!!!!! :rain::clap: Might see if there is a spare spot on it for someone here...... U4L are you free ?? :fishing::clap:[/quote'']If ur looking for crew members I'd be interested, got plenty if bait, berley and can pitch in for fuel!
All comes down to Minister of War & Finance ... but I will do my best, just hope the weather is good..And you dont mind making it to Nth Haven Ramp ..........
Would love to just take the boat out and get it wet' date=' with salt water' date=' not rain !!!!!! :rain::clap: Might see if there is a spare spot on it for someone here...... U4L are you free ?? :fishing::clap:[/quote'']If ur looking for crew members I'd be interested, got plenty if bait, berley and can pitch in for fuel!
All comes down to Minister of War & Finance ... but I will do my best, just hope the weather is good..And you dont mind making it to Nth Haven Ramp ..........
No issues getting there, work pay for my fuel :evil: North haven would be one of the closest ramps, I'm at hope valley with the in laws :unsure: until the house at Henley beach is finished
  • 2 weeks later...