Tommy on hard body lures

Easily confused there mate' date=' They do look similar, just be careful you dont keep any less then the 21cm size limit. IMO you probably should keep Tommies less than that anyway, no point, no meat and if you are using them as squid bait they are also too small.Good catch though[/quote']Good luck gettin a feed of metro tommies if you wouldn't keep 21 an under... When you butterfly tommies you get no bones so with 5 or so on a plate is a decent feedPlus they are a gun bait for more than just squid
Easily confused there mate' date=' They do look similar, just be careful you dont keep any less then the 21cm size limit. IMO you probably should keep Tommies less than that anyway, no point, no meat and if you are using them as squid bait they are also too small.Good catch though[/quote']Too small?? My local fish monger actually sells small tommies specifically for squid bait... I prefer my tommies smaller for squid bait...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to be careful with what you post here on the website especially if you make a mistake like that. Ignorance isn't a good defence if caught and you really don't want to advertise this any further. My advice is if you made a mistake like this, to learn from it and don't post it on the web. Anyone can see what you post on the web. ;)