Fishing SA Magazine - Issue 30 - KG Heaven! - Whiting hot spot revealed

The Fishing SA Magazine will be out soon, it should hit stores early next week.Issue 30 has some great articles including:[ul] [li]KG Heaven! - Whiting hot spot revealed[/li] [li]Adelaide's Inshore Snapper[/li][li]Coorong Salmon Action[/li][li]Torrens Gorge Trout[/li][li]Murray River Destinations[/li][li]and a great FREE REEL offer[/li][li]Plus the latest comp news, boat, outboard and tackle reviews[/li][/ul]Check out the size of those KG's on the cover :woohoo:h9642a1a.jpg

Its a good read for sure. Saw wild coast on the mag racks probably a year before i looked closely and realised its a SA Magazine. Fishing SA stands out.was curous about the southern adelaide report, where would a begginer go Land Based flicking HB/SP lures for STs. Im at seacliff and its 40 mins up to the port river ans longer to st kildaCheers in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great to see local businesses (mine) with the Tacklebusters fifth wheeler being used as a back drop to the upcoming 4wd show in SA with Paul Worstling a national identity being featured alongsideI know a couple of the writers personally and great local fishos who ive the pleasure of fishing alongside. They certainly know their stuffOne of the best local mags on the shelves and I catch up with a lot of interstate stuff on my travels. Very professional with a personal feelKeep up the good work guysStuart Walsh